Thermik Joe

Advert

Posted by Bernd Lewerenz on 31/10/2019 08:29:55:

Hi Martyn, The formers are not hand cut. They are from a laser wood pack. I am glad about every message or question.But I am not sure, if people are interested in building a simpel glider in wood. There are only a few requests.Thank you for your interest.

Bernd

yes I’ve been thinking about a powered glider....

Adjust the wing to the fuselage.The front attachment consits of a carbon tube with 11mm outside diameter and 10mm inside diameter. In that carbon tube comes an aluminium tube wth 10mm outside diameter. And in the aluminium tube comes a carbon rod with 8mm.That is perhaps complicated. But it is more elastic. Or with other words. I have those parts anyway and I am just too lazy, to buy a carbon rod with 10mm.wink 2

The work on the tail is not finished yet.I will send more pictures. Then you can see,that the unit is stable By the way,.I took the picture in a completely different position.(better) But in the forum, the position is quite another. No idea why.

I always keep the camera in the same position.Well, it is windows.Fortunately they built no planes. THis was a joke, of course.wink