Service with a smile.......

Ian Holme

Having had an extremely dissapointing experience with a recently purchased rtf rafale (from sola ditribution-see thread on edf ). i decided to bite the bullet and purchase an alternative speed controller, this time form Foamy Jets.

This was my first purchase from them and when it failed to arrive after a week i suspected the worst (just another iffy internet operation thinks i ) HOWEVER, i followed up my request and got an extremely prompt and courteous response.

I had inadvertently put incorrect contact details on the order and it is likely the esc has got lost in the post. However, Foamy jets are sending out a replacement tonight free of charge.

Fantastic service which is much appreciated and equally refreshing.

Advert

Ian

its pleasing to see that some Internet companies value their customers. I had a similar problem with tower Hobbies All  I get is the following when I contact them :

"Thank you for contacting Tower Hobbies. We appreciate your order which is
why we processed and shipped the order"...

followed by this at the end :

"We appreciate your time and your business with us."

It seems they are just happy to take my money and fob me off with excuses as to why their system is wonderful and how its my fault the goods haven't arrived.