R/C Hand Launched Glider Identification?

Years ago at the Model Engineer Exhibition, they flew R/C hand launched gliders inside. When I saw one of these gliders at a club bring and buy, I snapped it up. I would now like to refurbish it and get it back in the air, so have been looking for info on it, but I can't remember its name. I have a feeling it was either a Radio Modeller plan or possibly an Avicraft kit. Maybe you can help?

If you've had one and flown it, what battery & servos did you use and what was it like to fly?

Wingspan is 39 1/4" or 1 metre.

img_1814.jpg

Edited By Robin Colbourne on 28/10/2019 23:43:40

That's right Tom, they were great shows!

R/C powered include the Clancy Aviation Lazy Bee, David Boddington designed the Beam Bender biplane (vaguely an indoor Panic for DC Dart power) and the Roof Raiser moonplane (Cox TD 020) specially for the event. There was also Keilkraft Phantom control line team racing and an aerobatic helicopter which erupted into a mushroom cloud of bits after a back flip into the floor. All these were engine powered, no electric stuff then that I recall. There was also a rubber powered condenser tissue covered 'penny plane' which was doing really well until its circles down the hall crossed paths with one of the Phantom team racers. That was never going to end well, although it must be said the Phantom didn't miss a beat...

Robin