How many?

Bruce Richards

Advert

I used to lurk around on lots of forums without contributing it takes a while to get a feel of what to write especially if you are not a great writer. I know that the spell checker gave me a lot of confidence to start contributing because my spelling is very bad.

10000 is an amazing number but I guess many are attracted by entering the comps but hopefully they will stay around to contribute in  the future.

Thanks

Bruce

Hi all.

This is a meager amount of people and so little feedback, come on the lot of you - we need more to grouce about and have a good chinwag over - the thing needs to grow to survive, and dont just read, have your say and find out good and useful information, and have a good gos in the bargain, so come on let stop sitting on the fence and give it a go.

Up front Owen.

Thanks Owen, as Tim says certainly a lot of folks view threads as you can see by the stats but many don't have the confidence to join in the discussion which is a pity. Suprisingly I still receive emails from users who can't figure out how to leave a post!

Hopefully as time passes, people can see that it's a friendly place to get info and help others.