Bedford Flyers

Richard Purser

Well I see you have enabled "message me" in your profile - so anyone who wishes to contact you privately ( Private Message ) can now simply click that button and away they go. Your email addy remains private unless of course the recipient replies, and you then liaise directly. Richard has also enabled message me now .

I will PM you now Rick so you can see how it works. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I believe my son Andrew (Hendry) flies occasionally in Bedford area (he lives in Bedford now) I am his dad and I live up here in Troon, Ayrshire, Scotland.. I have been modelling for decades and have recently gone "lecce" My son recently moved house so may not be able to fly for some time but if anyone knows him it might be nice to hear from you. By the way I have for sale a 70" span high wing T Tail aircraft, previously flow with a ;61 and now awaiting twin .25"s. It also has a working bomb bay so would suit a camera installation. I am asking £60.00 for plane and both engines (they are near new) Only prob may be its a long way from Troonto Bedford unless someone is coming up on business.