Accst firmware rev issue

Angus Lyon 1

I am new to this digital RC equipment ( reliving childhood in retirement).

I bit of history. I originally purchased a Frsky Taranis QX7 transmitter and a hobby porter FR810 receiver/flight controller.

I was able to get then to bind in D8 mode. I was not aware of the EU and international requirements and not wanting to be technically illegal I purchased a Frsky G-RX8 with EU firmware for the 3d printed glider I have built. To get the G-RX8 and Taranis to bind I had to update both to the latest EU firmware, i.e V2. I then purchased a S8R receiver which had EU V1 firmware and perhaps naively assumed that the S8R I purchased ( for a fixed wing model) would bind with the Taranis, surprise surprise no luck. V2 firmware for the S8R is “coming soon” on their website. I have emailed the various Frsky helplines with no helpful responses.

The long and the short of this is. Is there somewhere I can download accst V1 firmware for my Taranis Qx7 and g-RX8 so that I can revert to an accst V1 setup?? accst V1 firmware is not available on their website.

Any help or advice would be appreciate.

Regards

Angus

Advert

ACCST V1 is still on the Frsky website.

In whichever download section you are in, scroll down and you will see a history section, hover over the word download and click.You will get the last and latest version of V1 for whichever product page you are on. The download file will contain both FCC and EU LBT.

Edited By I_AM_MARKEVANS on 31/05/2020 19:41:57