The elusive flight box

a10

Hi all out there.

As a new subscriber to the mag/site i would be curious to know if anyone has received there promotional flight box??? i subscribed in july/aug and have only been told that " they are having trouble with them". will mine ever appear i wonder?

have any other subscribers received theirs...

regards ken (acker) or (a10)

Advert

Guy's

I took up subscription 2 months ago, after being a long time purchaser from the local shop, taking up the offer of the free gift. In this case it is the rotory tool kit which I was hoping would arrive with my first months subsrciption mag.

When it didn't turn up I contacted RCM&E to be told that the gift would be sent out at the end of the promo. Looking back at the online subscription page I advised them it sayes nothing of having to wait or indeed anything about delivery times and suggested that they put this on in future.

That aside I am still waiting for my tool kit and have beed in contact with Heather, who is very helpful. I'm glad, but not, if you know what I mean, to see that I'm not the only one having trouble.

Anybody else waiting for the rotory tool kit?