Mini Titan

Barry Vernon

Hi Guys

Not sure if this is the right location for this but I've just built a TT Mini Titan Heli. Installed HS65MG servos along with a GY401 Gyro. Radio used is a FF7CAP system. The Mini Titan uses e-ccpm and consequently I selected the relevant swash plate setting on my TX (120degree). Everything fine so far, had to change the direction of one of the servos and reverse one of the swash plate settings to get the correct  direction (pitch). Now here's the question; The manual states that the elevator function uses 3 servos to move the swash plate. The elevator servo determines the direction, IE up elevator swash plate back, down elevator swashplate forward. The two "aileron" servos, according to the Titan manual, should move in the opposite direction. On my set-up these servos do not appear to move. NOt ever having used ccpm on the FF7 before I'm not sure if this is correct or not. Is there anybody out there that can offer any advice on this set-up before I attempt to fly this machine and end up trashing it.

Many Thanks

Advert

Hi Barry

Do not try to fly it, one of your settings is rong, and it will crash all servos must move in all derections as you have to constantly put in input on the elivator and aliron stick to fly it, so go through all the settings and make shore that they are all right to the Tx  and heli Manuel, this is all I can say at this point hope this helps.

up up and away Owen.

Thanks Owen, I had a doh moment. Just re-checked as suggested and found I had the wrong swash plate setting. It now seems to operate in the correct sense all servos appear to work together correctly. Blimey what chance ave I got to fly this thing if I cant even get this right.

Thanks again

Barry

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Barry I have an FF7 and Trex 450 & 600, and a Raptor 50 Titan, whilst the rappie is not e-cpm I can check any settings on the others if it helps, but remember no two setups even with the same radio's & models will be the same on heli's but I did something simlar to setup my Trex's using them as a baseline to start with.
Enjoy !