Readers Wives

Crash dummy

I've already suggested the models hanging from the ceiling of the Hanger er sorry living room and the answer was so short I couldn't possibly print it on here  Eric you'll just have to get someone to follow your postings and stick the links in for you mate  not sure the future Mrs Winks would fancy running the thread  she simply said yes she'd look in from time to time to see what the other airfield widows were up to. hmmm airfield widows. Now there's a title for the thread

Well John thats just how she describes herself when I'm out all day at the airfield much the same as golfers wives call themselves golfing widows it's meant tounge in cheek  but I can see how it could be considered poor taste. any way w're no nearer a wags forum so where is the enterprising lady who'll be the 1st to ask david to set it up.

Phil, I am still trying to talk Barbara into it. The only problem is that she fears her English is not up to the job (she is German) and spelling mistakes will let her down. Ive pointed out that we all take the Nintendo (think about it) out each other on here anyway, so nobody will worry about the odd spelling mistake! What`s more, her English is a whole load better than my Deutsch!

Another update ... 8900dd of you have read this thread at one time or another. A few more and its easier to type in! At the time of writing, only Barbara has been volunteered for the "job" ... When we get to 1000 and no further names come forward i shall offer her the job, providing you lot and the mods have no objections to that.