Indoor Flying in Dorset

Indoor Flying:

6.30pm-8.30pm EVERY THURSDAY excluding school holidays. (If you want to check whether we are flying email me <a href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Indoor">mailto:[email protected]?subject=Indoor</a>[/i]flying )

Royal Manor Arts College Sports Hall, Portland Weston Road Portland Dorset DT5 2RS

Flyers: £5    Spectators: Free   Juniors(u16): Free if accompanied. 

Apologies to those members who pitched up to fly after the sea cadet hall was demolished. We were not sure exactly when that was going to happen but we kept flying until the bitter end. Now we have secured the Sports Hall on Portland which is VERY BIG. At least twice as high and four times the area of what we are accustomed to. I hope therefore, that it becomes a popular venue for indoor flying. If you have BMFA third party insurance you are welcome to bring your indoor aircraft and join in the fun. There are a few rules to be observed for the sake of safety, and you will be expected to adhere to the rules ...Chris    

Advert