Which shocky

I have flown the ikarus models up to now and was most impressed by the Edge 540. The Yak and Extra are also good. However, you may have trouble getting hold of them as the distributor (JP) don't seem to stock them any more.

I quite like the look of the Eflite Enticement and although i haven't flown one it has all the hallmarks of being a good indoor model. also look at the horizon website.

The Donuts Models from Robotbirds range also looks quite interesting as they have very low quoted ranges.

I have recently designed a shocky type myself and this is another option but i would advise getting a kit for your first one.

Be careful with gear selection - weight is your greatest nemesis for indoor flying.

Jon

Having never seen a Clik! in the flesh a guy turned up with one on my recommendation at the club indoor meet. the only thing i can honestly say is WOW!!! what a bit of kit. Flys superbly, stable, smooth aerobatic. A cut above any other shocky i have seen fly or flown. He even let me have a fly and its seriously easy to fly and makes difficult aerobatics seem easy. not wanting to wreck model i landed quickly but was very impressed.

The clik is available from Expressfly.co.uk and is a fantastic flying indoor pattern plane.  If you fancy something more toward 3d then try the afriel from angelwing designs.  Both of these come with fantastic customer support, Richard and Andy respectively.

Kit the clik with a hacker A10-15S and 5A esc, or the afriel with a A10-9L and 7A, both with flightpower 350 evolites, best servos are Ripmax SD100 but these are overkill for general fun flying so blue arrow 4.3 would probably suffice, and the smallest Rx you can find to suit your radio, spektrum 6300 is 2g with the wrapper off but needs servos soldered on or micro jst plugs, 6100 is 4g and uses normal plugs, GWS 4ch would be fine on 35MHz.  Build it light, build it straight, and then if you're like me lighten it even more   As Jonathan says lightness is the key, gives you so much more time to avoid the walls by flying slowly.

If you look at the f3p/indoor pattern forum on RCGroups there are lists of weights for some of the more common components that will also help, and hundreds of plans for your next one