VQ MODELS SBD-5 DAUNTLESS 60.6″ WINGSPAN, GP/EP ARTF - with fitted electric retracts - £250

Jim Bottomley

Untouched kit (apart from visual inspection) bought new complete with fitted VQ retracts. Wing centre section removed from bubble wrap for first time for photograph of fitted landing gear.

This is a well-known kit with plenty of reviews available and currently available.

Because of risk of damage in transit, I would prefer face to face sale either here in Chesterfield, Derbyshire or meeting at a mutually convenient location.

IMG_20221123_133708 (002).jpg

IMG_20221123_133736 (002).jpg

IMG_20221123_133746 (002).jpg

IMG_20221123_133755 (002).jpg

IMG_20221123_133930 (002).jpg

IMG_20221123_134212 (002).jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It seems I didn't put enough info on this item.

The kit is still currently on sale, specs:

VQ Models SBD-5 Dauntless 60.6" Wingspan (macgregor.co.uk)

The kits currently on sale in the UK sell for around £230 but do not include the VQ electric retracts VQARE16 which sell seperately for around £100.

This kit has factory fitted electric retracts, as per the picture of the box lid.

Whilst I am prepared to travel to meet or deliver that will only be after a completed sale, I regret I am not prepared to travel simply for a viewing of this untouched and undamaged, as new kit but anyone who would like to come here to see it will be welcome.

The current price will definitely not be reduced further and is for cash. 'Proper' Paypal (for both our protection) is fine but plus 3%, ie £206 total.

Edited by Jim Bottomley
Additional info.

• 5 months later...

🙂 Hi Toto, I put it out for sale after realising that the landing gear might not thrive too well on the rather long grass of our site but have since joined two more clubs which have much more suitable surfaces, so I'll be putting it together and flying it.

Regards,

Jim B

• Like 1