Futaba T7CP

Hamish

I am setting up P-Mix1 to operate the flaps from switch E in the away position.  I have followed the Futaba  Q & A guidance by making Ch1 the master and Ch6 the slave and set the rates at 100% I have also set to  switch E which indicates it has been assigned.  Q & A say that an Offset does not need to be set.  When I cursor down to OFS it is displaying a flashing SET which I cannot remove/change. On the assumption this is what I require change how do I do it.

I have enable the Flaps from the VR control and have also activated Airbrakes.  All other options are inhibited.

Any ideas?

ps When I changed the rates as instructed, it was only by luck that I discovered that this was achieved by moving the stick and then adjusting.  Have I missed something in the manual?

Edit

Although not much interest in this topic I have made P-Mix1 with the master as OFS and the slave as Ch1.  P-Mix2 is the same but with Ch6.  Although this works its not as shown on Q&A and hopefully somebody will respond????