What have you bought yourself for xmas?

inspector9566

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
I made the mistake of buying a Tesco "How cool is this handy IR Plane" It won't charge; no more in stock to exchange; only available from Tesco Direct at £4.85 delivery charge. The same charging connector is used on the new PicooZ MX-1, which I had as a pressie. and that won't charge either. Wow! How cool is that ? Ced

Thanks Eric. I have seven X-Twins and four PicooZ helis, and they all have similar controllers/chargers. I found this morning that the Tesco Handy IR Plane's charger will charge the MX-1 heli, but none of the chargers will work with the Handy Plane. Its known in the trade as - Tough. Ced

We had one of those Tesco's IR planes as a raffel prize at our xmas club draw. And had to get it changed 5 times and still none of them worked! So cashed it back in and went to Sainsbury's and got a flapping bird thing ( can't spell ornithopter ) in the boxing day sales (well the 27th) and that works really well. Something a bit diffrent for our next indoor sesion.

I got a YT International Iconic EP for Xmas Not had time to start building yet though

http://forums.modelflying.co.uk/sites/3/images/member_albums/32446/Iconic.jpg

Amazing composite (a moulded glass and Airex sandwich bonded together in a vacuum bag) fuselage and built up wings / tailplanes parts. The wings are plug in via a tube joiner, and the finish is simply stunning with all graphics pre applied and sealed. 51" Span, hopefully about 4Lb finnished.