Radiomaster T16S Mk2 Model Menu.... missing model templates

Doug L

I have an issue on a new TX (4 in 1) which was setting up fine… binding with a receivers etc. and I was programming timers, end points and rates etc. it was also working with edge companion well and I was doing back ups as well when….

I seem get a glitch or loop in the model selection menu. (unless it’s me).

I have lost all the pre loaded models or rather unable to seem them on the “TX”, but I have them all still listed in companion.

If I transfer (write models and settings to Radio) from companion to the TX it only shows the one default model (i.e. the one in bold in the model listed in companion) in the main screen but no models are listed in the model menu selection it in the TX model menu i.e. blank.

So the one default model now on the TX is the only model, now if I go in and create a new model it overwrites my existing default model i.e. I can’t re select the default model because its disappeared. The model I have created is just now a blank template. I can create further templates, but when I transfer a default model again from companion, all the templates are wiped and there are no models in the model menu to select just the default model in the main screen. And this goes round in a loop.

So basically all the model planes, heli, and quad types are missing and I can only transfer back a default model, and this default model disappears when I select another blank model template. And all the blank model templates disappear when I transfer the default model from companion to the TX again.

I feels as if I have a software glitch or something, or am I missing something?