Jump to content

Air retract tubing size issue

Recommended Posts

Hello all


I've inadvertently ended up with some Robart units (the 1/8" OD tubing, air up/spring down) and some 4mm OD tubing control clobber. The 4mm stuff looks like the black horse clobber (but is some old Eurokit stuff).


I guess I simply need some way to convert between the two tubing sizes - does such a widget exist? 


Clearly the easy option is to buy the Robart control gear bundle, but this seems an expensive answer...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Never seen such a conversion widgit. To make them, small job on a lathe. Or pillar drill, as they aren’t precision things. Or for the more creative 2 bits of brass tube, slid and soldered together, and the oversize half suck in a drill and sanded to size.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...