Futaba 6EXA with spoilerons

Simon  Warran-Smith

I'm building a Graupner Junior S and it calls for 25mm up aileron, 12mm down and 35mm spoileron. By following the Futaba 6EXA instructions I can get ailerons to work correctly and the flapperon functionality but only a tiny bit of up aileron (ie spoileron).  My 6EXA is the 35MHz one with a rotary dial for channel 6 and works great for flapperons but I just can't get enough movement upwards to work as spoilerons. 

I tried all the trims etc but all that seems to do is reduce the amount of flap/spoiler movement.

Any idea what I am doing wrong, or is it not possible to do spoilerons on this transmitter (I guess that's possible as the manual only refers to flapperons)?

Thx  Simon

Actually, a fellow forum member Peter White sent me instructions and although I'm not entirely sure what I ended up doing (it kept doing really strange things with one aileron stuck up in the air etc!) I have now managed to achieve pretty much what I wanted - although the throws are all a little less than the manual as I'm only a novice less throw will be good!

I'll send Peter a pm thanking him, but if you're interested I'm sure he'll post the same instructions here too for everyone...

It's a really lovely looking plane - I can't wait for my expert friend to fly it for me (I'm going to build myself an Easystar to practice on before I attempt to fly the Junior)

Simon