Lama 500

Kevin Davies 2

• 3 weeks later...
Advert

hi Kit, yes its the esky model its been o.k a few crashes the top of the inner shaft is weak im on my third ,one crash broke the frame but i fixed it with ali sheet one of the motors has packed up im hoping to get one under warranty. if your gong to get one Sussex model shop has them at £89.99 but overall i like it its stable in abut 10mph winds, but once you lose control its gone Hope this helps Kevin

heliguy.com has then in stock, [as with the lama2 v3 the blade holders are not good], BUT look at the walkera chinook for blade holder spares -  same as the extreme for the lama one piece ally - same blades also.
and motors, check out aliciajay.co.uk for motors. 'king2 upgrades'
regards
don

hi guys,
yes the 'big lama ' si good for a coaxial, - must be treated like one - not like a single rotor and be aware of its obviouse limitations, flys in up to 10mph wind 'with caution'  its fixed pitch after all.
I am waiting delivery of the artech md500, any body got one?
read not good reports so far, but am schepticle as it says out side but we all know' with caution' so just hopeing these people are treating it like a king or belt cp/trex. so obviously wil be dissapionted.
regards
don

Hi all
I my self only ever fly in flat carm conditions, and are luck to be able to fly every day of the week at some point, so I can only feel sorry that not every one of you has this pleasure, and all I can do is keep wishing for good weather to come as soon as posible for you all, we all look fullward to the day when the heli just flys totaly fine with no hitches.
Happy hovering Owen.

hi kevin
I think heli guy has complete upgrade, if not the esky -purple- is on ebay.
 cant find spares for this at blink site. must have been ebay, they are out there
from the heliguy page
Big Lama CNC upgrade pack - consists of blade grips, inner shaft and swashplate. With a purple anodised finsh that looks great and a quality that means improved stability in flight