I do not believe it!

I have three Futaba Transmitters, the second oldest one a well used but reliable FF6 was being used regularly until about two months ago, meanwhile I have been using a newer transmitter. In the 6exa there were three models in its memory, 1, on PCM, 2 and 3 on PPM I only have one PCM receiver and that has been in the same model for about two years and never taken out.
When I switched the transmitter on again today, all three channels were set to PCM!
No I have not been playing with model copy or removed the battery or anything else. When stored, the channels were as stated. I do not see how this is possible.I am now concerned in case this happens while I am flying. Any comments.

Hello Mike, where I have lived for the last 4 years there is no mobile phone coverage at all. Where I fly there is, but, the transmitter has been in the same room in my house for 2 months together with the 6EXA transmitter I use more frequently, this has not been affected.
On the other side of the room (about 3 metres away) is the main electric meter for the house and a switch unit for off peak electricity which I believe is operated by a radio signal, this can be heard to switch off in the morning. I am wondering if the transmitters could be affected by a 'spike' in the 240v. supply. I never considered that until you mentioned mobile phones.I think that more investigation is needed.