What next...?

Advert

SAS Wildthing? They have a bit of a following on here.. it's a fun and tough bit of foam. Or do you want a "proper shaped" glider. Chris Foss has some nice ones (Middle Phase, Phase 6, etc). Someone who knows what they are talking about will probably give you a better answer.

If they don't, Wildthing

As Alex says... the classic ( although dated ) Chriss Foss phase 6 etc are great models and will likely enable you to perform "aerobatics" far better than the bouncy plank which is the WT
Of course much depends on budget too, and if its foamy you like the MPX easy glider and the Blizzard are great models too. 

It depends upon how experienced on the slope you are and whether you can land a ship in one piece.

If not, then go for something foam which will bounce (Phoenix Models or similar) but not the Blizzard as it is too fast for a beginner.

Otherwise, a Chris Foss traditional balsa/ply build would be fine - I have a Middlephase (aileron version for sale) complete with four servos and Multiplex IPD 35MHz receiver.

This is what I learned on - slower than the Phase 6 yet nearly as aerobatic - will do a bunt etc and it is a very steady flier which does not need ballast.

Just decided to spend this summer getting into sloping myself and have been looking at the Mike Smart line of Ravens, he does a 'pack it in your suitcase' 1 metre 2 channel then a 2 metre more advanced then the 3 metre Raven with gull wing and ailerons.
The 3 Metre is a weird and wonderful looking craft.

May build all three over the summer just for something to do,

regards.   Terry