I want RCM&E to put a Cessna 150 or somthing in there next Issue

Hello, Im a young novice and I want RCM&E to put a easy model plane plan in there next issue {Cessna 150}
because I buy the issue's when I can afford it, to get the plans and read about the rising of the {brush-less} motors, well when I go to get the issue's I'm always disapointed because my building skill is not that good and I want an easy plane to build that looks nice.
So I am hopping that you guys at RCM&E put a nice high winged easy to build Cessna in one of your up coming issue's.
Thank You.... Bob.

Advert

Bob, no Cessnas on the cards I'm afraid, although they're not always the easiest of aeroplanes to fly. You'll certainly be wanting a high wing trainer configuration and if you need something that's easy to build you might consider Bushwhacker from the free plan in the June issue (on sale for about one more week). This could be ideal in more ways than one, most significantly for the fact that a detailed construction guide will follow in the July and August issues.

If you're not keen on that and want to follow the electric route, a kit such as the West Wings Beguine could be the answer. Traditional construction, CNC pre-cut parts, and relatively cheap - about £35. Looks like a small light aircraft and flies very well on a modest (cheap!) motor, battery and speed controller. The cost would probably be comparable to a plan build when all's said and done.

Hi Graham,

I enjoy the free plans RCM&E provide and am currently finishing off the DH Vampire from earlier this year.

One thing I was wondering was if it was possible for RCM&E to supply the CNC pre-cut parts. I seem to remember this being done before and it would probably make the plans even more popular. A lot of people complain that there are too many ARTF's on the market and not enough kits so by doing this builders get the best of both worlds. A plan if they want to build the plan 'from scratch' and a kit if they want some of the work already done for them.

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris, at this present moment in time we only make CNC parts available for the kits that we think will sell in reasonable numbers. We considered it for the Vampire but since it's been around as a kit from Westfield Models for some time now we weren't convinced it would be popular enough. It's always difficult to judge these things. Good model that, flies very well, you'll love it.

Yeah thanks for the advice Graham I might have a look at what the Bushwaker is and wether I consider it, well I might if I could have a look at the plan and well what it is but if any body could could maybe email me a plan of a Cessna that would be realy great.......
Thanks for the reply.......