Twister bell 47

Paul  Course

Hi all can anyone help? recently aquired a twister bell 47 second hand. I remember reading an article on tinternet about the intruction manual listing the two pots incorrectly (  the gain on the left and proportional on the right, this is opposite to the manual for the cp v 2.1  can anyone confirm.

Advert

hello paul-i have all of the twister series heli's(3)the bell and the fp have the same 4 in 1 unit....loking at it they both are the same with  the gain on the left nearest the front and the propotional on the right--the cp(collective pitch)that i have also called the twister 3d came without any unit in-you fitted your own gyro and receiver....hope this is what your after............

ken anderson.............

Thanks Ken it was something ont net that i read some time ago Might not need to mess with them the bell was bought as spares or repair the man said it just goes up and twists one way, i sorted bad contact one one motor just waiting for lower head (pins broken off) By the way are the bells 4 channel the cp version 2.1 is 6 channel. the units look similar and the cp came complete.

Edited By Paul Course on 13/04/2009 17:21:54

• 2 years later...