Placing a Classified Ad

Peter Jenkins

David

I successfully placed an ad for my Futaba 35 MHz equipment that I am trying to sell having gone to 2.4 GHz.  The first two ads went through fine but for the last week or so I have not been able either to change my ad or to add a new one.  I deleted tha ad I had thinking that perhaps the site limited you to one ad at a time but I still get an error message when I go to submit the ad.

Can you let me know how to proceed with this please?

Many thanks

Peter

Advert

Hi Peter, sorry you're having problems. I've placed an ad ok myself and by emulating you no problem at all but I think there may be a prob amending ad's. You shouldn't have a problem putting one on as far as I can see. I'll get our tech chap to test it tomorrow. In the meantime feel free to PM me with the details and I'll get an ad' up for you.

David
Just tried to place the ad and got the following error message:

• Sorry - the website has an error and the page you requested cannot be displayed at this time. Please try again later.
  •  
    I was trying to set out 3 separate ads for selling 4 Futaba Rxs, 3 for 35 MHz and one for 2.4 GHz.  Be grateful if you could put them on for me as follows:

1.  2 Futaba R149 DP 9 chan PCM 1024 Rxs little used.  £40 each but will split.  Both with Chan 70 Xtal.

2.  1 Futaba FP-R138DP 8 chan PCM 1024.  Includes Chan 70 Xtal.  £30.

3.  1 Futaba R606 2.4 GHz 6 chan Rx.  Brand new and never used.  £35.

Payments via Pay Pal in all cases.

Contacts as follows:

Phone - 07766-134 552
    Name:  Peter Jenkins

Grateful for your offer of help.

Regards

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
    David

Thank you for helping to set up my advertisements on the web and on putting them into the magazine.  I managed to seel my FF9 TX/Rx combo, the 3 R138 DC Rxs  and the Futaba 2.4 GHz Rx using the web.  The magazine advert has quite astonsihed me with the number of people calling regarding the 2.4 GHz Rx but I have also managed to sell the 2 nine Channel PCM Rxs.  Just left with the 8 ch PCM rx but hope that will find a home as well.

Congratulations on a great way for modellers to sell stuff on second hand.

Regards

Peter