Perkins Tiger Shark

Went to Weston Park this year & whilst peering through the mud I was very impressed by a Perkins Tiger Shark that ripped up & down the strip......

Anyone tried this model? I quite fancy a bash at EDF & as a package this seems pretty good at £100 for the model, ESC & Motor......looking through the forum though EDF & interference/glitching seem to go hand in hand....any views??

Also the recommended battery is a 1200 LiPo which seems a bit on the small side to me.....I'm guessing the EDF will pull around 20A & as I use a rule of thumb of trying not to exceed 10C I would have thought that an 1800 or 2000 LiPo would be nearer the mark but will it fit???

The Tiger Shark offers little space for battery, etc. I'd offer the bigger lipo up first, if you can, before buying.

As far as glitching is concerned, Jeti MPD reciever, which is also tiny and very light, seems to be the way to go.

As you have seen, it's fast but also has superb glide ability, overall, value for money V performance, it seems to be about the best of the foamie's.