Flying while on holiday

Now then, hope you are well.
This is an awesome piece of flying. Shame you got disturbed by all those people!!
My next leccy is gonna be a glider, i thought about the easy pidgeon, what do you think?
The site we are on has its own strip of beach so i may get some time on there. gonna take the GWS Formossa i have 4 lipo's for this each lasting about 15 mins with stop start on the throttle so have to space it out. may use the car battery to charge on occasion get a bit more time over the fortnight.
would like to hear from anyone with a local club link though!!

D the eager

Forget Beaches in Bude, go for the cliffs! They are particually spectacular round Bude. Just look at the ones on FD's video. I don't know about permission to fly there but it seems like a good idea, especially seeing as you've got yourself a glider. If I were you id take the glider and formosa and see what happens. As long as your away from the 'campers'  should think you'll be fine.

• 1 month later...
You were on the wrong coast for the English Riviera!  It is worth noting that often when it is crappy on the north coast it can be nice on the south coast and vice-versa.  We go a few times a year when we can afford it and often travel the 30-40 miles from one coast to the other (although we tend to be about 20 miles west of Bude).