Need a cheapie...

Joe

Hi guys, ive got a whole brushed 400 size set up from a dead model (ooops), and would like a quick cheap model to install it in while my other project is underway,
any help please would be appreciated, thanks.

Joe

P.S preferably artf.

Advert

You dont say what type of flying you are in to but one of my favourite small electrics is the E-Flite P47D.

It costs about £50 with motor and gearbox and goes lke stink with a brushless-lipo set up.

Despite its all foam construction it looks scale, flys really well and goes together in double quick time.

Fly it without wheels down though, I hate to see warbirds with the gear hanging out.

Simon

Joe, The 4' free flight glider you can buy at airshows and toy shops,should be easy to get in the UK, (here in OZ about $10), There are a number of threads in other forums that go into fitting RC gear and EP systems to these gliders, I have one and am going to fit it out one day with a speed 400 system to be used as a bum around model to give the local kids a go instead of my 3D model they keep asking if they could have a fly. You could not find a cheeper model.

Dave W.

• 3 weeks later...