Wiring layout

Olly P

Please see 2 images below. the heavy wire indicates 'main' voltage, and the smaller wire the normally lower voltage required for the radio system. the battery setup shows 2 batteries of same specification, i.e. same number of packs, and same capacity linked in parrellel to increase effective capacity, they can be replaced if you wish with any single battery. The red wires indicate positive, the black wires negative.

The unmarked boxes are your chosen sonnectors, in my case deans ultra's.

The servo's are connected in the usual way to the Rx pack.

Images comming shortly.

Advert

• 3 months later...
Great post Olly, now here's a question , if i wanted to leave the batteries in situ (say A123 cells) and therefore would like easy access to charging. How and where in the Wiring setup would i run a seperate charging plug say to the side of the fuzz?

I hope my question makes sense, and a diagram would speak a thousand words

Cheers
Simon

Simon,

Sometime last year someone posted photos showing the solution on this forum. I thought I'd made a sketch of the wiring diagram, knowing I'd need it in future, but I can't find it at present. The poster may have been Frank Skillbeck, Matt Halton or Tom Foreman, I can't recall for sure. Any takers?

I do remember that the wires to the charge socket have to be in such a way that they by-pass the BEC.

I'm sure a guru will be along in a mo.............

Pete