Fouga 90 details

hello all,
I'm new here but I've joined to see if anyone has some details of the Fouga 90
I'M current building a 2.6 mtr span PSS version but details arethin on the ground so to speak as it was a 1 off and only flew in Europe I was hoping someone may have some detail photos tucked away such as markings and panel lines . Iknow its a bit of a stretch but any things better than the blurry images I have  .
Many thanks
SteveW

Advert

You sneak in everywhere you do Steve!
Welcome to RCM&E cobber.......
The 90 is an unusual subject mate - I used to fly a PSS Magister myself. We have an organisation in the UK for PSS stuff.

You might drop Alan Hulme a line or Phil Cook might to along here to give you a steer.

Hope you are well.

Andy

Hey Steve,
There seems to be PSS Fouga 90 forum posts all over the internet!!   Good stuff!

Ive still got a number of reference books to check out for rare Fouga photos.

Heres a link to a 3-view Ive found showing panel lines etc - again apols if you have this already...

looking at the photos of the Fouga 90 online, alot of the smaller details look identical to other Magisters or Mirages from the era to me - rescue arrows and ejection seat warning triangles, that sort of thing, all standard Fouga and French Airforce insignia.

keep up the good work, Ill post more if I come across any more close ups that suit your needs! all the best,

Phil Cooke

Hi Andy ,
Yeah well  the only place to look for detail about this aircraft would be to reference the wealth of UK knowledge as this aircraft being a 1 off makes it impossible to get any info apart from the same 6 or 7 photo's on the Internet  hence the posting here and in the PSSA forum . Phil W  Thanks for the welcome and the newbie post lol  no problems what so ever . Phil C  Thanks Mate I appreciate the effort  I assumed a lot of the details I could steal off the Magister ,such a pity its only got 1 paint scheme and its not what I'd call outstanding ,still a scale builder must build scale Of course on the slope there's
a lot of poetic licence used 
SteveW

Edited By stephen wenban on 16/11/2009 19:28:17

Ive just stuck a few photo's in of the Fouga  and where it currently  is at in the build cycle.
I thinking was that possibly someone in the UK was at an airshow and saw it fly , its a long shot  but never know till you ask .Phil C   post up what ever you think yes I may have it already  but  you may draw the ace out of the pack for me .
SteveW

Edited By stephen wenban on 17/11/2009 19:08:25

• 4 months later...