help needed

Advert

prop came with kit. its afolding one about 93/4 inches . just found wing span 1040mm fuselagelength 760 mm flying weight 26 oz. just found in instructions 1000mah batt needed does that sound ok.thanks verry much for taking trouble look forward to hearing from you again scott les broome.

The rule with ESC's is if in doubt....or even if your not in doubt....add a safety margin!

This doesn't sound like a particularly quick flyer, so, I'd use the set up you have, and chances are a 20A speed control would be enough....so go with a 25A! [you don't say what pitch the prop is, so I'm basing this on experience wit park flyers]

I would advice going with an brushed ESC that is Lipo compatible [usually via a jumper plug], that way, when you have decided that you have become bored [or not....] with the standard set up, switching to a 3s [11.1v] Lipo will give you a whole new experience! Not to mention more endurance [a 2100mAh Lipo will give more power, twice the endurance....and basically weighs the same!].