Transmitter case from Maplin

I was looking for a soft transmitter case. Maplins do this Hard Drive case for £12.99.
I had to cut a slit in the cover for the aerial but 2.4 Ghz. users might find that their Tx fits without modification. (The JR transmitter shown is quite big.)

Advert

Thermos do a range of soft bags in various sizes which are MUCH cheaper.  They also have the advantage that the bottom is reinforced and waterproof.  I have used them for years and have never worn one out.   They are designed to carry cans of drinks so come in sizes which correlate to various numbers of cans!  Priced from about £4.

I mainly use a couple of the medium size ones and keep one or two transmitters in one, and transport my batteries, sunglasses, neckstrap etc in the other.  Long straps so you can carry both of them at once still leaving both hands free to carry models.  I don't have a photo at present but will try to remember to add one to this post later.