The March 2010 issue

IanN

I like the look of the powered glider Red Ned pictured in Alex Whittaker weekends column. In the column it was stated the plans will be published in the RCME. Which copy of RCME will the plans be published in? Also will there be a cnc wood pack for the glider?

In the kit review of the Razor CX, Colin in his review, said that he had to remove the canopy to change the battery. The battery can be changed without doing this.

• 3 weeks later...
Advert

Hi,

Yes the battery certainly can be changed without removing the cowl.  During my early flights of the Razor I simply found it less fiddly to remove the canopy in order to fit the battery. However, over time I did manage to crack the canopy by trying to force it over the skids rather than taking my time and making sure every thing was lined up correctly. 

My son Bradley told me off for this and forced me to buy a replacement canopy to restore the model to it's former glory.  Kids hey ?

Still flying and enjoying the Razor by the way and I have a nice semi scale fuselage to fit when I get chance.

Colin Fretwell.