Bloody Mary

Joe Canning

Advert

Hi i was looking for a plan that was in RCM&E some time ago it was by David Stevens, The plane was called Bloody Mary, a fab plane, had trouble trying to post last night, anyway i would be grateful if anybody would give me a copy or let me know where i could get one myself.

Thanks

Joe

Edited By Joe Canning on 12/02/2010 06:24:36

You could buy the back issue, I don't think copying the plan and sending it to you is allowed for copyright reasons. Many of us collect the plans in the mistaken idea that we're going to make them while in our dotage! Just maybe someone here will give up their plan. Best of luck!

Hey guys thanks for the info, i do want to build this model as i think its one of the best i have seen and it will have me building  for the rest of the winter.
 Thanks Tony for your help.
Richard thank you for the offer, meantime i shall see have RCM&E the back issue's, i shall let you know.

David thank you, like i said i will contact RCM&E, lets hope they have the back issue's.

Regards 

Joe

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Did you manage to get all the plan for B/mary ? I know it was quite a while ago since youasked ,I do have a double up on one of them ,Think it was the first one .any way if you want it post me and i wll send you it. cheers bernie.

Do you know if there is a build blogfor it?disgust

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Joe the plans can still be obtained from the RCME plans service myhobbystore. It is a new release again. I just tried ordering it. It says it will be printed to order but when you try to order it the site says 'insufficient stock to add to basket' and wont let you order it!!!! I have e-mailed myhobbystore to find out how to order the plans as I cant find a telephone number to ring. Incidentally SLEC will laser cut the parts if you send them the plan, I rang them this pm and they do all the kit cutting for RCME and the costs sounds reasonable = better than all that tracing and cutting at home!

Les