Airtek hobbies

The above named is a new source of R/C products.  I've used them on a couple of occassions and have been very pleased with their advice and prompt delivery (next day).  RCMF members can get a 5% discount before the 30th of April.

Advert

Hi everyone,

I'm Peter at Airtek hobbies and Duncan at RCM&E has kindly informed me about this post.
Of course we would be delighted to offer the 5% discount to modelflying.co.uk members.
We have created a promotional code for all members which is MF212. Just enter this in the promotional code box on checkout and the discount will be automatically applied. Please note this only applies to 30th April, after which we will review it (there will still be a discount but we may have to structure it differently).
Lots of new items being added almost daily and the discount applies to everything including bundle deals, so please look at the site regularly (www.airtekhobbies.com) you may grab a real bargain!

Any questions you have about us or our products please fire away!

Peter 

• 2 weeks later...
Members may be interested to know we have just posted a major update to the site today, and to prove we are not an electric only shop there are lots of things for the IC enthusiast. As an example if you use your 5% discount you can get an SC .46 Mk II for just £46.54!
We have increased our product range by nearly 50% in our first six weeks and there is lots more to come, so please check back regularly!

Cheers

Peter