c of g

Marko

hi all l need some help
lve bought a second hand frenzy it has flown before but l cannot get the c of g right at the stated 6" l cannot move the batt far enough back in the fuzz its fitted with an OS 108 2 stroke ,and with the batt back as far as it can go it still nose heavy  l dont want to add any lead to the tail ,but if l move the batt as far forward as l can it ballances at around 4.5" ive not come across this before ,,,,does the c of g have to be at 6"   l think l have just answered my own question but any help/advice would be great as this is my first 3D
thats .............................mark

Advert

Hi matey it's deff an os but that still hasn't answerad the c of g question .... If the engine used is heavier that the recomend one the c of g will point will move l would have to add lead to the tail if l ballanced at the recamended 6" but as no lead had been added l just wanted to know how you would ballance it l wanted advice I've ballance all my other planes ok but this has got me a bit stumped cheers ...............mark

Hi eric thanks for yor imput I've now ballanced the frenzy i've settled for 5" for now now I've an engine issue it's fitted with a os max 108 2 stroke (bx-1) and l cannot get it to idle once the floe has been removed it has a carb I've never seen before cheers ........... Mark