Reflex Flight sim

Fingerless

Advert

Hi Colin, I'm no computer expert but may I suggest that you try the Microsoft website. It would appear that quite a number programmes will not work with Vista, I'M told that we need drivers in order to run early programmes. I have a nice new printerthat would not work on a friends computer because is not loaded with the required drivers.Don't know what Microsoft are up to,they normally include the drivers do they not?Hope this is of some help to you.Regards Allan J...TTFN

The solution was on there Web site all the time, i had no idea it would be so easy, well providing you have a computer with xp and reflex installed on it. You just make a copy of Reflex folder on CD transfer to another computer with Vista, and away it goes. I was sure copy protection would stop this from working, so i never tried. I did ask Microsoft for help but no reply, anyway problem fixed now, works great on a 50 Inch plasma

CT

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...