Javelin ll - By Cermark

BB

Advert

I am going to modify the U/C so that its on the fuz at the leading edge.  Being ARTF I just know that a heavy (ish) landing could put the current wire affairs through the wing.

Fuz length = 61.5"
W/span = 58"

I ran it in on an APC 12x8.  Then test flew it.  It's very ehm .. exacting and fast !  After some adjustments on the engine I changed the prop to an APC 12x6.  The difference was immediate !  Straight up from ROG - Thing all but disappeared.  The ASP 52 ran like a dream.

This is one of those models that makes you think about what your doing and what your about to do ALL the time.  You get very little time to faff around.  It covers ground soo quickly !

Flipping brilliant !
BB

Edited By Basildon Biggles on 30/06/2010 00:02:36

Hi Ackers,

As I understand it.  This was the last of the Cermark pattern ships.  Now discontinued (apparently) 2003.  They then seem to put theirs efforts into jets.  I guess the Sea Bea is fairly close these days to the Javelin ll.

I changed the U/C last night.  And apart from a little UP Elevator everything was ok.  Despite 'some' reservation the ASP .52 behaves respectfully, inverted:  And she climbs like shes a 'home sick Angel'.  Absolutley delighted with thisun !! 

It's possible that Paul / Mariion have another lurking in the wings.  Give them a call.

BB