Incorrect Spelling on program display

PAT

SOS Please. Has anyone had the same problem I have with my Futaba 7C transmitter program labels which are very badly spelt. and can they be corrected in the same way that model names can be inputed.This has never been a problem before as I have just used the kit in a basic mode but now I have  3D model, I need to be able to utilize the other more sub tile functions. Examples of the spellings are
END-PUNT, MOT-UIT,  NAAM for model name, OMPULEN for control reversal, OMPO, KA for channels 1-7.etc.  Getting the correct display would certainly make interpretation and setting up of the Tx  somewhat simpler so any help would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in anticipation

Advert

Hi Eck
Thanks for your suggestion.The outfit was bought in the UK but the different language is a possibility, although the spellings did not seem consistently incorrect. The User Manual does not appear to give an option to change languages but I will try to get more info to see if a change is possible . Cheers

Fantastic news All sorted now. Millions of thanks  Eck and John.  Eck  you were perfectly correct, it was Dutch and you John very kindly provided the solution with the Addendum I lacked. You are both Stars, I am very grateful for your quick response to my problem and extremely relieved to see the back of the dreaded OMPULEN and it's Dutch counter parts.Thanks gain from a very happy chappy!

Too right John. On reflection, I think the language change over was inadvertently made by one of my fellow Thai flying chums, who had helped me set up my equipment before I had a chance to play with it. If it's any consolation, he did not know what OMPULEN meant either when he gave the transmitter back to me, I therefore assumed that was how it came out of the box.Fortunately we did not need to reverse any of the servo directions so it has been used in this configuration ever since.
However, thanks to you and Eck, the mysteries of the black box have been solved and I sit here with a happy glow and and a big smile on my face.Cheers!