Dynam NE-KO 4 RX aerial

Boots

I have just taken the rx ( Dynam R 5p ) from an r/c car and the aerial has been cut to about 2". Anyone have a good guess at how long it should be ?
I know little about this tx and rx , it was taken out of an rtf plane and is 36Mhz  and intended for the Australian market  ( I am in Cyprus )

I have done some short range testing so far and it seems to perform correctly with both 35Mhz and the 36Mhz crystals. I have cross checked  compatability with my present gear Hitec focus 6 TX  and a jeti rex 7 rx and a micron kit rx and a sunupp su/r-6fm/ppm

I realy need to put a suitable aerial on the dynam rx to conclude my range testing, it will be a valuble addtion to my r/c gear if it proves reliable

Advert

hello boot's-if only it was that easy...you may have a different set of rule's/reg's for where you are.....but in the past i have heard read that it is not as easy as you describe.....ie the particular radio equip is specific for what it is installed in...you say a car.......i might be completly wrong...but i would hate to see you lose your model aircraft or even worse cause some 3rd party damage.....

ken anderson...ne..1.

It is designed for aircraft, a rated tx output of 0.8w and a range of 800m so I assume it is a full range and not "park fly"
Just dicovered rx aerial should be 100cm, so it is now!
I agree on frequency with it being 36Mhz, I willnot use 35mhz xtals, but this system was sold in cyprus so i will use it in cyprus !!!