Pusher Prop for Electric

I've just been trying to find a suitable power train for a Zagi which requires a pusher setup. Was surprised that I couldn't find any specific 'pusher' props on GiantCod. Now I may just be bad at searching their catalog, but I started to wonder if there actually was such a thing for electric, or if you can just wire the motor to run in the 'opposite' direction?

Advert

Mostly people just reverse the rotation of the motor by swapping any 2 of the leads from ESC and motor. Then you can use a standard electric prop. Using a pusher gas prop would be an option but heavier and less efficient than a thin electric prop so not really the best option IMHO.

Dont know about motor but any prop can be used as a pusher it just neend to be put on in the correct way. An APC'e' for example needs the text facing the direction of travel/front of the aircraft. most props are the same in the fact they need the text facing front. a stiff prop on a high speed motor for a zagi will work better like, apc or simaler , any soft plastic one will deform at high speed and flatten out. I'm sure others will be able to recomend the correct motor size and prop. hope this helps