Pilot's notes

Simon K 3

Firstly Congratulations.
I''m really enjoying the recent set of excellent articles entitled "Pilot''s notes".
Very useful as I am looking to improve the understanding, quality and precision of my flying.

What I was wondering is whether a suitably skilled person might be able to record some short demonstrations of how to perform these manoeuvres?

For example, I understand that Phoenix flight sim can show a controller and stick positions as well as allowing for the actual flight to be recorded.

I appreciate that this is not a request which is going to be quick or easy to sort out, but I think it might be extremely useful for people, such as myself, who can "sort of" visualise what should be happening but would like confirmation and would be invaluable to others who can''t get their heads around what is happening and when.

That all said, if someone knows of a resource out there, which already has this sort of demonstration, then I''d very much welcome the link.

Thanks in advance

Simon

Advert

Yep I agree too......sometimes it is difficult knowing what a manouever is called to ask someone how to do it!!!

I saw a full size Sukhoi in a kind of spinning forward roll & only recently learned than this was a lomecevak...once I knew the name I quickly found out how to perfom it!!!

But there are lots more I'm sure.....