Making contact

Pete B

I found out a little while ago that another forumite, Terry Walters, lives not too far from me out here in the Lot. He came over today with a couple of models and we had a bit of fun despite the windy, blustery conditions.

Here's my first attempt at Air-to-Air video attempting to chase Terry's Terry S around with my Phoenix Rainbow - pretty hopeless, really, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the autumn colours!

Pete

Advert

Pete - just watched it - brilliant - had a great time - thanks for the hospitality and fun - really enjoyed myself.  Hope the post in the garden is ok - the Terry S will fly again!  Still can't believe I missed all the trees and hit the pole! (by the way - ever thought of moving it?)

I think the real problem was that my flying was the problem - next time will be better!

Ready for the next round...........

Hope all you in UK are doing your best to improve the value of the GBP against the Euro so we ex-pat pensioners can buy more a/c!

Anybody else out there in the Lot?
Terry

There used to be another pole nearer the patch buit that didn't last long after I'd hit it with the Easyglider! The magnetic qualities of wood never ceases to amaze me...............

How about another croissant?

Pete

ps stop winding up the home folk - they'll not let us back in...............