Key Chain cam versus a Kodak M320

I made a "walk round" video highlighting the features of the Baby Dragon using a Kodak M320 9.2 mp camera in video mode.
I was rather disappointed with the quality so I tried shooting the same video using a Key Chain camera.
Of course it has no screen so I fixed it to the M320 and used its screen to see what I was pointing at.
Both are nominally VGA but the Key Chain quality is definitely better despite it being only 1/10 the price!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Simon,

Ive just got one of those key ring cams, when i viewed from the staight from the key cam on the laptop it kept frame freezing, and was told my the company  to copy and paste on the pc, then veiw it, of which i did and to be honest it was better, but still had a few freezing frames, did you have any trouble with yours.

Many thanks

Andy 

Andy
Freeze frames are a "feature" of these tiny cameras. It all to do with the ability of the software to write to the memory card.
Some versions of the cam are better than others but it can be reduced if you use the faster class 6  micro SDHC cards.

If you detected a difference after putting the file onto your PC then at least some of the problem was due to the cable link. Some of the cables supplied with the cam are suspect..

I normally get a few freeze frame in my videos but as I only paid £12 (including a 2GB micro SDHC card) I can live with it.

I hope this helps