FUTABA FF9 SPARES HELP

iawnski

Advert

Posted by ken anderson. on 15/02/2011 18:24:55:
iawnski---i ordered a one through our local model shop...they got one from ripmax/futaba...£12.00.......2 month ago......it's a work of art changing it---if you get stuck...give me a shout...

ken anderson ne..1.

Dont hold your breath Iawnski. Me and Ken bought our new facias at the same time, I got my FF9 half apart and ran into trouble and had to reassemble it pronto. NE1.... promised to come to my rescue..... that was months ago

The replacement fascia is still sitting there waiting for the man himself.

Quick note when you order the fascia dont forget to order the sticky labels as well that denote the switches (guess which 2 Geordies forgot)

Edited By Craig Carr on 15/02/2011 19:07:28

Edited By Craig Carr on 15/02/2011 19:07:58

sorry about that iawnski.....one of the forum stalker's butting in there.....pm him--he has a brand new one he could let you have...save you all the bother etc.........he ommitted to mention he said "he would have his changed in 10 min's"..and then bottled out when it became clear it was more than taking out a couple of screw's etc.......still owe's me £10.00 from the wager !!

ken anderson technical dept ne...1.