Is this my Birthday Present?? (Poss PSSA Content!!)

David Gilder

Hey Everyone.

My birthday is coming up soon and I have been told that my girlfriend has bought me something from Hobbyking.....
My question is .. What could it be???

I have a "wish list" on the website and am beginning to wonder if it is from this list!!

So.... My best guess for what she has bought me is this................................

I have to be honest... I really hope it is!! Great to put my camera on!!!

So if it is this then I would be looking into having able to fly as both power and slope!! I dont think anyone at the PSSA has ever seen a Slope Soaring Predator before!!!

All thoughts welcome!

Dave

Advert

Well...

I dont recall anything on the PSSA website so if it is, then maybe it could be put in the Photos section on there!! Will speak to Phil about it!!

Well its less than a week to birthday and this model is shown on HK site as being backorder.... So maybe its not this as it wouldn't arrive in time!! Or maybe it is and I will have to wait for it!!

Wish I knew!!!

Dave

Okay peeps...

Well my Birthday was Yesterday and I am please to report that my Pressie IS THE PREDATOR!!!!

Only one down side!!! Its not arrived yet!!! Still on Backorder but hey ho!!! At least I know whats coming!!! Cant wait to get it now!!! Should have it ready for the PSS meets and also for the Greenacres flyin!!!

YIPEEEEE!!!!