FP balancing plugs

Mouldy

Advert

If a Turbex motor is an electric starter for models, I would suggest a visit to the local car salvage yard to purchase a high torque, high wattage car starter motor.

Power is generally what is sought, in a winch. Not a balance between torque and physical size etc. I am sure you could make it work, but easier solutions can be found.

Whilst in the scrap yard pick up a high power solenoid to switch the current. I also used an old electric sewing machine foot switch to operate the solenoid.

The motor is less than half the problem, the forces on the (winch) drum are also very high. Without access to an engineering workshop or some one who has, the difficulties are probably very high.

I had to stake my winch down and turn around, use deep sea fishing line. Not every one likes the Gorilla type launches (auto tensioning, adjustable device required?) so typical of the powered winch

Once working I lost interest, as less convienant than bungee, except on a still day.

Erfolg

It seems so, some one was talking about bungees, then Turbix motors.

Went all faint thinking about jumping from the bridge supported only by knicker elastic. When I recovered, I thought is that where all the bungee rubber went?

The rest just a blur.

Another senior moment it would seem.

Erfolg