access RCM&E digital

panos

Yesterday, I made my digital rcm&e magazine subscription end everything went ok. I have entered my subscription number to my details in my older and later new account but... I do not get any access anywere ! I have contact them by phone this morning, but...? they are not able to help me with this at the moment! I have also contact them by email but there is not any answer yet!
Can somebody help me with this please?
Thanks, Panos.

Edited By Panos Loumbardeas on 26/04/2011 19:48:30

Edited By Panos Loumbardeas on 26/04/2011 19:50:11

Advert

• 3 weeks later...
There are some technical difficulties that our people are still looking at Paul but I notice that you've not completed all the details in the 'my account' address section. This is essential as the systems compare data when verifying a subscription.

I'll keep this thread updated of course, be assured I'm pressing the various people in the chain. Sorry, I know that sound a bit 'corporate'.

Thank you for your reply David. That is the most useful information I have received since I started attempting to access my subscription at the beginning of the month. Unfortunately "technical difficulties " is a very vague term. If it means a complete change of the subscriptions department then I am all for it.

I had previously entered all the data in my account. I removed all data from any lines not beginning with an asterisk. Usually on a website the asterisk indicates required information and I was attempting to simplify my profile as a means of solving the access problem.

I have not had any meaningful response to this issue from [email protected] or [email protected].

I do not wish to waste any more of my time with this issue.

I have sent both addresses above my request for a refund and cancellation of my subscription

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted by David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 17/05/2011 07:56:44:
There are some technical difficulties that our people are still looking at Paul but I notice that you've not completed all the details in the 'my account' address section. This is essential as the systems compare data when verifying a subscription.

I'll keep this thread updated of course, be assured I'm pressing the various people in the chain. Sorry, I know that sound a bit 'corporate'.

I'm still waiting too.
Said it would be fixed by June, still can't get access
Bob

• 3 months later...
...seven months later and I'm still having problems accessing my year digital rcm&e version!!!!!!
In this period of the seven months I was able to access maybe 5 times only and the last 2 months I did not manage to enter at all?!!!
Very disappointed, I never had these kind of problems with any of my other magazine subscriptions.
Thanks but I don't want to try solving this problem any more...
Panos.

• 4 months later...

well my problem is that i dont even know where to access my digital subscription.

I sent an email asking them for instructions for accessing my subscription and all i got was my subscription number which i know already

Can anyone help please

looking at the above posts i feel that Mr Ashby has let us down. If i cannot access my sub within five days ai will complain to my card company for a full refund. Maybe the bad name with Master Card will shame RCM&E to dealing fairly with their subscribers. I subscribed over 6 weeks ago for nothing

Tazz

Posted by Tazz on 01/03/2012 22:21:25:

well my problem is that i dont even know where to access my digital subscription.

I sent an email asking them for instructions for accessing my subscription and all i got was my subscription number which i know already

Can anyone help please

looking at the above posts i feel that Mr Ashby has let us down. If i cannot access my sub within five days ai will complain to my card company for a full refund. Maybe the bad name with Master Card will shame RCM&E to dealing fairly with their subscribers. I subscribed over 6 weeks ago for nothing

Tazz

Stung by that last para Tazz I was smile.

I've emulated your account here and all is working fine, your access to the digital archive and subscriber-only articles is fully operational. Send me a PM (private message) if you think there's still a problem but take the time to peruse the site first - there's a lot here so making sure you know your way round is a good way of helping yourself.

As Chris says, the top left pod box provides the link to the archive and clicking directly on subscriber-only articles takes you to them. Use the top tab to find articles or use the search box, it works well.

Edited By David Ashby on 02/03/2012 06:34:26