Eurokit retracts - anyone got spares? help needed

Hi guys I have a flair spitfire with eurokit retracts and need some help sourcing spares (Jetline was my first choice but they do not supply retracts/parts now)

They are older items and I neet some T pieces, a fill valve and some threaded caps to go on the end of the cylinders to connect the air lines. I am more than happy to pay for the spares of course.

I am thinking that except for the threaded caps the parts do not need to be eurokit specific so the valves or T pieces should be ok from a different manufacturer I guess.

I would also like a regulator valve to control the descent of the retracts if you have them.

Failing that if you could point me in the direction of a company that still sells spares that would be fantastic. I have some photos of the retracts I have in my album.

Any help gratefully received

Steve

Advert

Have you tried:

UNITED KINGDOM
MICK REEVES MODELS
10 THE AVENUE - MARCH CAMBS PE 15 9PR - GREAT BRITAIN
Tel. +44 1 354 653063 - Fax. +44 1 354 653063 - e-mail: [email protected] - website: www.mickreevesmodels.co.uk

UNITED KINGDOM
MOTORS & ROTORS
UNIT 2, 13 SMITH STREET - WATFORD, HERTS, WD1 8AA - GREAT BRITAIN

Tel. +44 1923 465712 - Fax. +44 1923 218840 - e-mail: [email protected] - website: www.motorsandrotors.com