subscription renewal

richard cohen

Advert

perhaps its a loyalty bonus ?
or otherwise everythings always cheaper by direct debit anyways, saves on "manpower" of having to speak to someone with creditcard details or walking to the bank with a cheque, and charges from using cards etc, its free to recieve direct debits but you get a little charge to process cards/cash payments
dunno about the gift tho, thought that was brand new customers only ???? lol

Check out the adds in the mags and the subs section on this site - no conditions on who recieves the gifts.
I think it highly unlikely that this organisation would impose conditions that were not clearly stated as that would leave it open to charges of false advertising.

Although, I have been waiting over 32 working days for mine

I think I feel a rant coming on

Allan/Gonzo

Response from subscriptions dept -

He is the first person on the unfulfilled list therefore as soon as we receive more stock it’ll be sent out. I received a query from the contact centre yesterday and also advised the same.

So it's been a stock shortage situation, I've made subscriptions aware that they need to better resource the subs offers. Apologies that you've had this wait.

Edited By David Ashby - RCME Administrator on 04/07/2011 16:19:48