Easy Glider Pro Problem

Hi,

Having had quite a few successfu lwith an Easy Glider Pro flights it has packed up on me. When connecting the battery I just get one beep and no control. I have checked the battery and tried others, but get the same result. I have also tried another ESC with no success. Does anybody have any ideas as to what is wrong. I am using Spektrum DX6i radio gear and that works OK with other models.

Thanks

Hugh

Advert

Start by disconnecting the esc from the Rx and plug in a Rx battery, if all the servo's work then it maybe the ESC thats stopped working. If not try rebinding the Rx.

One other thing to try is to make sure the throttle trim hasn't been increased (just give it full low throttle trim), this may fool the ESC into thinking you have switched on with the throttle partly on and it won't arm until the throttle is pulled back to idle. On a couple of ESCs i have the throttle trim has to be reduced otherwise the ESCs won't arm.