More firewood for sale?

John Privett

Err, think you need to look a trifle more closely.............

The boom's badly dented, both rear fins are chewed, which means it's most unlikely the tail housing and drive has stayed unscathed. The dent is while flying blade strike or more likely a fall while being chewed.....................Would YOU trust the tail drive belt, I wouldn't!

He states there is at least one missing head link, which means that area has also likely been chewed as they don't pop completely off very easily.

It's the earliest model Sceadu with restrictive non-EVO head, and only a 30 model with std silencer, non push-pull links, etc.

Bottom end class engine powered 30 class Sceadu's with a heavy chassis to lug around are usually quite uncomfortable to fly. (Shuttle is a MUCH MUCH better 30!!)

Olly, having in the last two months been given three good quality 35MHz Tx's and said no thanks to a couple more, attributing £100 value to the gear is I feel rather optimistic?

The extremely basic and slow set servos are not really very suitable for Heli use, and the Gyro fitted is pretty pants, too.

All these things add up, let alone what you cannot see..

As I write it's at £56......£66 with postage.......with a bit under a day and a half to go.

Sorry, but IMO, from a purchasers standpoint, I can only hope it doesn't climb much more!

Dave (owner of five Sceadu's)

Advert